BMS Electrical Services primarily provides electrical services in the residential environment, that is we specialise servicing the electrical requirements of Adelaide home owners and Property managers. A list of our specific services is below.
- House rewiring
- Fuse board upgrades
- Electrical safety inspections
- Emergency power and lighting failures
- After hours emergency work
- Installations & repairs
- Internal & external power points
- Internal & external lighting
- Ceiling fans
- Smoke detectors (photo electric & ionisation)
- Sensor & security lighting
- Safety switches
- Surge arrestors
- Consumer mains cable repairs and replacements
- Strata lighting
- Bathroom heaters
- Ceiling and wall mounted exhaust fans
- Electric hot water service repairs
- TV Points
- Telephone / Data points
- Digital HD TV antennas
- Meter shifts
- Fault finding
- Free quotations
Our work is undertaken in accordance with current best practice methods, is fully guaranteed and completed in line with latest AS/NZS 3000 standards.
Our electricians are accredited and complete regular development training to ensure their technical abilities are up to date and to ensure they work in line with latest standards and regulations.
Domestic Charge Rates
Domestic electrical work completed by our electricians is performed on an hourly rate plus materials used. As of 05/03/2015 the domestic hourly rate is $110.00 for the first 30 mins and then $55.00 for every 30 mins thereafter (inclusive of GST). An invoice will be generated by the electrician at the completion of the work with immediate payment required. We accept cash, cheque and credit cards, specifically Visa, Master Card and American Express.