Your trusted Electricians since 2006 can now install your new solar system
If you're looking to install a quality solar system at a fair and competitive price then talk to us. The installation of a solar system is an investment in your home and an investment in a green power future. The benefits of investing in a solar system for your home are enormous and the trusted team at BMS Electrical Services can show you why!
Why go solar?
It is well reported that Adelaide has the highest electricity prices in the world and renewable energy, specifically solar is becoming a more cost viable option for South Australian households. The benefits of investing in a solar system for your home include:
- Financial savings (systems can pay for themselves in under 5 years)
- Environmental – reducing your carbon footprint
- Increasing the value of your property
How does solar work?
Why choose BMS Electrical?
- We are Electricians, NOT Sales People
- We are trained in solar and electrical and this is vital to ensure your home is electrically compliant and ready to go solar
- We are an Adelaide Family owned company that has been servicing the electrical needs of Adelaide households since 2006
- We are NOT a National sales organisation that imports cheap equipment from overseas and then sub-contracts the install to lowest priced sub-contractors
- All our Electricians are employees and NOT sub-contractors
- We use quality solar panels and inverters
- Our pricing is competitive and fair for a quality solar system
- In the unlikely event that things do go wrong we are based in Adelaide and can provide the after sales support and help if required
|Type||Adelaide Solar Panel Output *|
|3kW Solar system||12.6kWh|
|4kW Solar system||16.8kWh|
|5kW Solar system||21.0kWh|
|6.6kw Solar system||27.7kWh|
|10kW Solar system||42.0kWh|
|*subject to panel location & installation variables|
Our Promise to You
- We care about our clients – making sure your are happy with our work and the final result is important to us
- We are Family owned, our roots are in Adelaide and we are not going anywhere!
- Our installers are fully qualified Electricians that are solar accredited
- We don’t use pushy sales people, our Electricians will come to your home, assess the electrical system and custom design a solar system for your home and your budget
- We are Electricians, we love electrical, we love solar and it shows!
- We don’t use any sales gimmicks, we will simply quote on quality solar equipment being installed by qualified Electricians that are solar accredited. We keep it simple!
According to ASIC, since 2011 close to 750 solar installation companies have left the the industry due to liquidation. Often to avoid any warranty obligations. 33% of solar systems installed either have NO support from the manufacturer or the installation company. True Value Solar, Euro Solar, Solar Shop, Energy Matters & Eco Kinetics were all big National retailers offering very appealing pricing and now they are all gone and their customers are stuck with unsupported solar systems.
Purchasing a solar system from a trusted & reliable installation company should be your #1 consideration.
What to do next?
- Organise a FREE quotation
- Scroll down to the get a quote form, provide with us with your details and our office will contact you to organise an appointment for one of our Electricians to attend your home.
- Phone us direct on (08) 8274 0100
- Email us at email@example.com
Value Solar System Package for 2022
6.6kW Solar System
- Goodwe 5kW Inverter (10 year manufacturer warranty)
- 20 x 330W Seraphim 120 cell blade PV panels (15 year manufacturer product warranty and 25 year manufacturer linear performance warranty)
$3,999 inc GST
Premium Solar System Packages
6.6kW Solar System
- SMA Sunnyboy 5kW inverter (5 year manufacturer warranty)
- 20 x 330W JA Solar Panels (12 year manufacturer warranty and 25 year manufacturer linear power output warranty)
$4,495 inc GST
7.92kW Solar System
- SMA Sunnyboy 5kw inverter (5 year manufacturer warranty)
- 24 x 330W JA Solar Panels (12 year manufacturer warranty and 25 year manufacturer linear power output warranty)
$5,950 inc GST
10.89kW Solar System
- SMA Sunnyboy 8kW inverter – 3 phase (5 year manufacturer warranty)
- 33 x 330W JA Solar Panels (12 year manufacturer warranty and 25 year manufacturer linear power output warranty)
$7,950 inc GST
13.2Kw Solar System
- SMA Sunnyboy 10kW inverter – 3 phase (5 year manufacturer warranty)
- 40 x 330W JA Solar Panels (12 year manufacturer warranty and 25 year manufacturer linear power output warranty)
$9,590 inc GST
Terms & Conditions
- Prices listed subject to site inspection
- Prices listed are based on average single storey home with colorbond roof and include STC discount
- Tiled roofs – extra costs will apply
- Prices listed are for 2021 installations
- Installation by BMS Electrical Services Electricians
- Flexible Exports will be offered at first to new and upgrading solar customers who are connecting to significantly overloaded parts of the network served by the Sheidow Park substation. This area initially includes parts of Hallett Cove, Sheidow Park, Trott Park, Reynella, Old Reynella, Reynella East, O’Halloran Hill and Happy Valley, and more into the future. Additional costs are involved in these areas to comply with Flexiable Exports.