Your Friendly Adelaide Electricians Since 2006
About BMS Electrical
BMS Electrical Services was founded in 2006 and has grown into one of Adelaide’s largest providers of Residential & Commercial Electrical Services.
We are Adelaide owned & operated and employ approximately 20 young and veteran South Australians. We provide electrical services for your home and your business, as well as servicing many of Adelaide’s Property and Strata Management organisations.
Our growth and success has been built on the pillars of industry leading customer service, friendly and well trained A-Class electricians all provided at a fair and competitive price.
What our customers have to say
Heat lamp installation. Great job done. Quick and friendly
Tim M, July 2021
Highly recommended! Electricians were on time, quality work, friendly & professional. Amazing from start to finish, great customer service and highly skilled tradesmen.
Corey S., August 2020
Great company, great electricians, friendly office staff.
Nathan D., January 2021
BMS Electrical Services has become one of Adelaide’s most trusted after-hours emergency electrical organisations. We provide after hours emergency assistance for private residential customers and approved account customers. Our Electricians are available 6am to 10pm 7 days per week.
Unlike other organisations, we answer our phone and we always have an Electrician on-call to assist if you have an electrical fault in your home or business. Whether it's a loss of power or lights, a faulty circuit breaker or safety switch, a general fault find or faulty smoke alarm we’ve got you covered.
Eastern Suburbs / East of Adelaide
Our Office is based on Glen Osmond Road at Eastwood and our electricians service the entire Adelaide Metropolitan area from Gawler to Aldinga Beach and into the Adelaide Hills.
Our office and electricians are exceptionally well situated to service the Eastern subrubs of Adelaide, including:
- St Peters
- Eastwood (obviously!)
- St Georges
- And many more
Council areas include:
- Town of Walkerville
- City of Norwood Payneham St Peters
- City of Campbelltown
If unsure just give us a ring — (08) 8274 0100
Residential / Domestic
Click for more info
- House rewiring
- Fuse board upgrades
- Electrical safety inspections
- Emergency power and lighting failures
- After hours emergency work
- Installations & repairs
- Internal & external power points
- Internal & external lighting
- Ceiling fans
- Smoke & Carbonmonoxide detectors
- Sensor & security lighting
- Safety switches
- Surge arrestors
- Consumer mains cable repairs and replacements
- Strata lighting
- Bathroom heaters
- Ceiling and wall mounted exhaust fans
- Electric hot water service repairs
- TV Points
- Telephone / Data points
- Digital HD TV antennas
- Meter shifts
- Fault finding
- Free quotations
- SA Power Networks & Office of the Technical Regulator Compliance testing
- Electric Vehicle charging solutions
Commercial / Business
Click for more info
- Commercial lighting systems (service, maintenance and installation)
- Commercial power systems (service, maintenance and installation)
- Security lighting
- Exit & Emergency lighting
- Office lighting
- Power points
- Telecommunications - Data & Telephone
- Business compliance including RCD/RCBO testing and Test & Tag
- Cardiac/Body Protected Area Certification to AS/NZS 3003
- Medical facility electrical compliance solutions
- Power backup solutions
- PV Solar (service, maintenance and installation)
- Installation testing & compliance certification to AS/NZS 3000
- Smoke alarm installation, testing, inspection and certification to AS 3786, AS/NZS 3000 and NCC Vol 2 Pt 3.7.2
Solar & Electric Vehicles
Click for more info
We are at the forefront of the evolution of transport as we know it, transitioning to Electrical Vehicles (EV).
Home & Shared Parking Solutions
Whether you are in any of the following, we have a solution that would benefit all involved.
- Domestic Home
- Share parking - Apartments Blocks, Strata Complexes, including guest parking
- Private or Public Commercial Business
- Local or State Government
- Industrial & Logistical Businesses
With many years of experience in the Electrical Contracting industry we are well equipped to offer you a professional service with our well trained technically and customer service staff assisting you to deploy the best solutions to suit your needs.